Industrial compressed air production facilities in Germany use around 16 TWh of power per year. This represents around 7% of Germany industry’s total power consumption. There is potential for optimisation of up to 25% across the entire compressed air production process. This means potential total savings of up to 4 TWh, or nearly 2 million tons of CO2, per year.
The fact that compressed air energy consumption represents a significant proportion of a company’s total energy use frequently offers major untapped potential for savings that could be realised with a customised optimisation concept.
We understand complex production processes
By implementing an intelligent measurement concept with associated measures (e.g. eliminating leaks, optimising existing system configurations and units using compressed air, more efficient use of waste heat), we help you to boost your energy efficiency by up to 30%.
- Comprehensive consulting that draws on our many years of experience in energy management and technical operations
- Design and implementation of a monitoring and measurement concept
- A customised system and redundancy concept
- The use of high-quality of system components
- Operational management optimised for the customer and system
- Contract flexibility
Get in touch with us for a contracting quotation and energy concept tailored to you. Take advantage of attractive cost and CO2 savings.