Industrial compressed air generation plants in Germany consume about 16 TWh/a, which is approximately 7% of German industry’s total annual electricity consumption. Compressed air generation in Germany is considered to have an optimisation potential of up to 25 percent. That’s a total savings potential of up to 4 TWh/a or around 2 million tonnes of CO2 p.a.
Electricity consumed for compressed air generation in a company can usually be cut to a large extent using tailored optimisation.
We understand complex production processes
We can help you improve your energy efficiency by up to 30% by implementing an intelligent metrology concept with measures such as stopping leaks, optimising extant plant configuration and compressed air consumers and more effective use of thermal discharge.
- comprehensive advice based on our many years of experience of energy and power engineering and our technical and operational knowhow;
- drafting and implementation of a monitoring and metrology concept;
- a tailored plant and redundancy concept;
- high-quality plant components;
- client- and plant-optimised operational control, and
- flexible contract terms and conditions.
Contact us to obtain tailored offer and energy concepts. Benefit from cost and CO2 savings.